Friday, November 20, 2009

Star Entrepreneur Award: My Lord! I thank You a million Times

"3rd International India Innovation Summit is the pre-summit to the WorldHrdCongress 2010, this pre-summit will be held at Taj Lands End, Mumbai on 11th February 2010. I have received the mail from the Global chairman of the advisory council to the summit, that they have decided to confer "STAR ENTREPRENEUR AWARD" on me in this summit."

O My Lord! I thank You a million times for whatever You have given me. You have heard all my prayers and made me realize all my dreams. I am deeply indebted to You for Your kindness and limitless grace. I also pray to You that in this moment of success and hereafter, make me not forget You even for a second. I should remain honest, humble and Your obedient servant for entire my lifespan and thereafter. Bless my holy prophet and his holy progeny and make me scale newer heights in both the worlds. O My Lord! The Omnipotent! The Omnipresent.