Thursday, November 26, 2009

Long-live my mentors!

Time and again it has been proved that every good thing to happen, it needs sacrifice and hardwork. If I take my case, then whatever I have achieved is the result of the great sacrifice my parents gave, when they sent me away from them for a good quality education. They sacrificed their love and affection since they wanted me to be a good human being. To be successfull. Instead of sending me to a good boarding school, they chose to send me to my uncle (mentor), so that I may get benefit of both the worlds. I would be worldly wise and gain a lot in spirituality.

If the sacrifice of my parents is big, then no lesser is the hardwork and sincerity of my guardian uncle in making me what I am today. He is an authority in spirituality, and I am following his footsteps to gain few pearls of spiritual wisdom from him. I am a sinner and I do realize my place, but I aspire to be with them always.

My Lord! Bless my holy prophet and his holy progeny and shower Your limitless love, grace, affection and kindness on my guardian, his children, his grand children and his entire family. Also shower Your kindness on my mother and make me her obedient son. Give my father a large kingdom in Your heavens. After-all whatever I have achieved is their success not mine. So bless all of them always. O My Lord! The Omnipotent! The Omnipresent!

No comments: