Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You My Lord!

O My Lord! I thank You for listening to all my prayers. I thank You for ignoring my sins, vices and making me feel so special and cared. I have not communicated with You since last two months vide this blog, and the reason was You were always with me during this turbulent time. You gave me shelter, faith and care.

Today, there is no other demands. You have fulfilled all my desires and have made me special. I know I can never be in a position to thank You for whatever I have gained. Bless my holy prophet and his divine progeny and make me your chosen servant. Make me do all good deeds which You want me to do. Make me complete my mission in this world and when I return to You, I want You to be happy with my deeds, O My Lord The Omnipotent; The Omnipresent!

No comments: