Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Make me Your student!

I wanted to connect with You since long, but I could not find a good thought to share with You. Yesterday evening while lying on my bed and thinking a lot on my routine, it suddenly stuck to me that reciting Your verses and Holy book has actually made me understand myself well.

True, surely it is a book full of wisdom and knowledge. Ever since I started reciting it regularly, it gave me ability to self-analyse myself. It did reveal my true picture to me. Suddenly I realized that every morning the image which I admired in the mirror was a well-packaged illusion. It was a beautiful lie. This scared me as I found my true-self to be an ugly individual full of vices. I thank You my Lord for opening my eyes well in time and I seek Your continuous blessings to make me good enough to win myself and win Your love.

Bless the holy prophet and his holy progeny; and make me an ardent student of Your holy verses. Give me the ability to understand whatever You have communicated vide Your holy book. O My Lord The Omnipotent; The Omnipresent.

No comments: