Saturday, November 22, 2008

Your divine nearness, my guiding light

My blogs are empty without Your mention. If I don't blog for long my days remain incomplete. I feel a strange sense of emptiness within. The days without writing You are never cherished by me. My deeds and thoughts become shallow without You in mind. Your thoughts are my soul purifier. This world of Yours is full of temptations and urges me to get myself immersed into it.

But I have realized that Your divine nearness is actually my guiding light, which has saved me from committing sins and misdeeds. There are times when I feel angry with You and there must be times when You must be angry and unhappy with my misdeeds. But I love You too much to remain aloof from You and I am sure You must be having the same feeling for me; as I am son of Your holy prophet.

Do keep loving me and remain with me forever. Be my guiding light, my torch on the true path. Bless the holy prophet and his holy progeny and keep me with You always. O My Lord! The Omnipotent; The Omnipresent.

No comments: