Thursday, October 23, 2008

Your remembrance, my inspiration

I am down today, this was yet another day where I could not meet Your expectations. I know I have let You down by my behaviour and by my conduct. O Eternal God! save me from all this wretched way of life and make me Your chosen servant.

Your remembrance has always inspired me, soothed me and purified me and I have looked up to you in the moment of crisis. To the best of my ability and will, I have tried to be honest with You and have also checked my conduct to match Your divine expectations. But still I feel that I can never reach that magnitude; that height. You are much above me and if You would not extend Your support, I will be lost in this huge ocean of Yours. This huge world of Yours is very scary and I am unable to live the way You want.

I request You to please ignore my vices; ignore my conduct, just see my will, my intentions which are always to be with You and grant me Your nearness. You know My Lord, that I am son of Your holy prophet and thus I belong to his holy progeny. So bless Your prophet and his progeny and be with me. O My Lord The Omnipotent; The Omnipresent.

No comments: