Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Your limitless grace, my humble business

It is very heartening to see my business being a great help and a source for many people for satisfying their basic needs and wants. It has not given me the returns which I would have loved though, but still there is no regret as I feel Your constant grace on the venture My Lord. This has boosted my confidence and You have inspired me to travel the path less explored and strive hard to make this project a success.

Keep my faith intact on Your limitless grace and bless me with sharp business acumen, better management skills and strong drive to take my business to newer heights. Let this be the mission of my life to keep on inventing and re-inventing business models and create more and more avenues of income for needy people who believe in You and patiently look up to You to make their lives comfortable.

Bless Your Holy Prophet and his progeny, bless my forefathers and don't leave me unheard. O My Lord The Omnipotent; The Omnipresent.

No comments: