Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To You I will return

My Lord, some people have forgotten You today. For them You are non-existent. They feel that this life is all about everything. They will fight in the name of religion. They will misuse and misquote holy verses of Yours to prove their point. They have earned a bad name for the entire community and religion.

Then there are people like me, who interact with You on a daily basis. Who strive to remain honest, truthful and loyal to You and the humanity in general. Who want to follow the straight path which You have advocated. Life here has become too difficult, we are surviving as we tend to have immense faith in Your limitless ability, but still the misdeeds of few pains us. You have given them time to check their deeds, but they are wasting it in creating further destruction to the man-kind. Please do look at us and cover us with Your grand shelter. Book the criminals and take them to task for forgetting You and the imminent day of Judgement.

Bless Your Holy Prophet and His Progeny and always keep me firm on the straight path and make me remember You daily, for I will return to You one day. O My Lord The Omnipotent, The Omnipresent.

No comments: