Sunday, October 12, 2008

I talk, You listen

I am always excited to chat with You. It gives me immense satisfaction, when I feel that I have communicated my thought with You. Though I know that You don't need a formal communication, You can very well know what I am thinking; what I am dreaming and what I would eventually do. But still this thought of my connecting with You vide this blog is perhaps the best gift the technology has given me My Lord!

In coming days do increase my writing abilities and make me more efficient communicator. I am a sinful servant of Yours, who never forgets You even if I am into a sinful act. I pray to You my Lord that keep me indulged and submerged in Your thoughts and make my life more meaningful and divine. Bless the Holy Prophet and his holy progeny and read my blogs and listen to my talk. O My Lord the Omnipotent; The Omnipresent.

No comments: