Friday, July 11, 2008

My Blog

With the idea of sharing my experience and thoughts I started writing this blog. Initially lots of stuff was taken from somewhere, which I liked and which was inspirational, slowly I shifted the gear and started contributing myself. Now, I feel that the blog has taken a slow transition. It is more of my interaction with the Great Almighty!

And yes I enjoy these interactions. They soothe me. They purify me. While reading Your Holy verses, I found You communicating with me. This was very spiritual and I started connecting with You My God. Getting inspired from that I have started these communications with You. I hope to continue this till my last breath, so that when I am standing in front of You, You will acknowledge that I am that servant of Yours, who connected with You continuously. Listen to all my prayers which I pray; which I dont; which I write; which I dont; which I think and even which I dont think. For the sake of Your Holy Prophet and his Holy progeny O My Lord The OMNIPOTENT; The OMNIPRESENT.

No comments: