Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Morning Prayers!

I start my day by kneeling down before Your greatness O My Lord. I submit myself to You and pray that may You always be by my side during the day. During the day I feel your limitless presence, which inspires me to do things which can be done only with Your divine help, these things give me immense mental peace and satisfaction.

But I am a small human being, who is prone to get tempted. My devil within pulls me away from You and make me do things I don't want to. I pray to You my Lord to grant me enough strength to fight my temptations, to kick out the devil within and be with You always. I request You O My Lord to remove these unholy moments from my day and fill it with Your soothing remembrance. Answer my prayers for the sake of Your Holy Prophet and his Holy progeny and include me among Your chosen servants. O My Lord! The OMNIPOTENT; The OMNIPRESENT.

No comments: